Back by popular demand... a monthly scrapbooking layout class that challenges the way we work on our albums! Each first Sunday of the month, join Charmagne as she teaches the latest and greatest techniques in the papercrafting world. This months class will be focusing on the fabulous "Chalkboard Technique" that all the blogs are raving about as well as learning how to make "faux" porcelain flowers. These techniques are easily transferable to cardmaking and are a tonne of fun to do. Reserve your seat now!
Date: Sunday, February 3, 2013
Time: 4:30 pm - 7:00 pm
- basic kit including glue dots, pop dots, double sided tape (including 3 mm) and clear drying glue
- versamark clear (if you've got it)
- UTEE (if you've got it)
- White prismacolour pencil crayon
- White opaque ink pad (if you've got it)
- McGill Stylus set and pad (if you've got it)
- Liquid Pearl in Buttercup, Royal Blue and Baby Blue.