On the last Sunday of each month, we teach a card class called Stack A Stash. Each month you will make two all occasion cards [theme to be determined by the instructor] and two Christmas cards. This is such a great way to start your stash of cards, and have them on-hand when an occasion arises.
This month you will be creating two Christmas cards, and two birthday cards.
Call the store at 250-769-1257 to register, or place your order for a kit.
Sunday February 26, 2017 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Kits: $24.00 [plus $14.00 shipping, if applicable. Shipping price is higher because of the jingle bells] Kits are available February 26th, unless you arrange for an earlier pick-up/delivery date.
Supplies to bring:
- Basic tool kit (including a bone folder)- Ranger Multi Medium Matte glue [or a clear-drying brand]
- Be Creative tape (any width) or tape runner
- non-stick craft mat
- blending tool with 4 foams
- TH distress ink pads: Antique Linen, Victorian Velvet, Festive Berries and Seedless Preserves
- a white Glaze gel pen or white pigment pen
- glossy accents
- scotch tape
- medium glue dots