Hello everyone my name is Bonnie Kandulski and I have been playing with paper most of my life. I love creating folios as they are versatile and super easy to create.  Come join me as we create this amazing Recipe Folio using the beautiful BoBunny Family Recipe paper.

This folio will hold all your family favourites and is the perfect Christmas gift or just something special for yourself.

This is a 2 part class.

Dates:  Sunday October 22 (part 1) and Saturday October 28 (part 2)
Times:  10 am to 5 pm
Cost:   $95.00
Please phone Memories and More to reserve your spot 250-769-1257,  as space is limited.

Supplies to bring Basic Tool Kit:
Nonstick craft mat. ***(We do require you always use this for any class to protect our tables).
Adhesives (dry, liquid, glue dots),
Dimensional adhesive (foam squares or foam tape)
Scotch tape, Scissors, Tweezers, Baby wipes

PLUS:
Large Score Board
Paper Trimmer
Bone Folder
4 Clean Clothes Pegs
SookWang Sheets 6 - 8 1/2 by 11
SookWang Tape 15, 9.5, 7, 3 mm
Wet Adhesive ( my personal choice Art Glitter Glue with the precision tip)
Your favourite black or brown ink
Fussy cutting scissors
Ruler, pencil
Your Favourite Border Punch